What is routine maintenance of residential lift aboutHouse of Elevators
The use of a residential lift after a period of time will cause the wear of mechanical parts and the aging of electrical components. If you leave it alone, the service life of the elevator will be greatly shortened. Therefore, routine residential lift maintenance is very important.
Routine maintenance is to find and solve the symptoms of failure through the operation and observation, inspection and simple test of the equipment.
Residential lifts are generally routinely maintained once every 2 or 3 months. Regular maintenance is to check and adjust certain parts of the equipment through the operation of the equipment, so that the conditions meet the standards and fundamentally ensure the quality of the elevator.
So What is routine maintenance of residential lifts about?
The key safety inspection items are as follows:
- Electrical Control and Safety
Residual Current Protection, FFR, Main Wiring and Main Contactor Appearance, Ground Continuity,
- Support and Suspension Systems –
Rope head locking, rope slack and wear, sheave wheel, counterweight and clearance distance above the buffers
- Drives and brakes
Alarm records, preset parameters, resistance values, aging and yellowing of wiring and components
- Door locking device- action sequence, working distance, contact resistance, clean and free of corrosion
A considerable part of failures are caused by the elevator hall door and car door because door contacts are electrically connected in the main safety circuit and any unexpected interruption can stop the lift.
- Micro switches
Because they are dissipated in various places and are connected in series in the safety circuit, it is necessary to regularly check whether they can operate reliably and can be reset normally.
- Devices to prevent free fall and overspeed
Speed governor and safety gear test, whether it can be reset safely, whether the clearance is reasonable, and whether there is any displacement in the installation position
- Inspection of shaft interior surfaces (e.g. distances, surfaces and sharp edges)
- Emergency lighting, emergency phone and related signs.
Regarding the leveling of residential lifts, the inspection and maintenance of its related induction devices is also crucial. In general, regularly check for accidental displacement and clean the sensor surface. The relevant wiring should be placed in a wire-way that is not easily disturbed and accidentally moved.
Other content that may affect the comfort of elevator operation:
- Inspect the light curtains, including the housing and the cable, because the frequency of opening and closing the door of the elevator is high, which will damage the cable if it is placed in an awkward position.
- Maintenance of residential lift hall doors and car doors. Proper lubrication, alignment and clearance will prevent the elevator doors from making unpleasant noises.
- Inspection and lubrication of guide shoes of the car and counterweight . Guide shoes slide along the guide rail and an oil cup comes with a guide shoe. In order to make the elevator run without much friction, it is necessary to regularly refuel oil cups or grease and clean guide rails.
- Hydraulic elevator also includes oil temperature, oil level, heater and oil pressure pipeline and seal inspection. Whether there is oil accumulation in the pit.
For other information about residential lifts, we will continue to meet you in future articles, so stay tuned.