Main components and function description of traction home elevator- Part 1House of Elevators
Through this article, everyone can understand the main components of the traction home elevator and the basic functions of these components, and also give a brief introduction to the main electrical functions of the traction home elevator.
There are three main electrical components for traction home elevators, main motor, control cabinet and door system.
The main mechanical parts are wire ropes, guide rails, etc.
Safety components include safety gears, speed governor, buffers, door locks, various limit switch protection
Traction machine for wire rope (cantilever structure)
- The traction sheave is on the side of the main motor bracket
- The diameter of the traction sheave of a home elevator is 40 times that of the wire rope.
- The diameter of the traction sheave of many home elevators is 200mm.
Traction machine for wire rope (bridge structure)
- The traction sheave is in the middle of the main motor bracket
- The diameter of the traction sheave with a 6mm thick wire rope is 150mm.
Traction machine for steel belt
- The support points are on both sides of the traction sheave.
- Steel belt traction, 100 mm diameter. Make the home elevator layout more compact.
- When the design of the sightseeing car is realized, the appearance is more beautiful.
Requirements and principles of home elevator brakes:
- Normal-close brake: when the main circuit or control circuit is faulty, the brake must act to stop the home elevator car from moving.
- Must meet the requirements of reliable braking and the deceleration is not greater than G when running down at 125% of the rated load in experimental conditions.
Home elevator control cabinets are developing towards miniaturization and specialization. It is different from the control cabinet of the public passenger elevator. Due to the limitation of installation space and the special requirements of the home environment, it tries to maximize the integration, and achieves quiet processing, so that the user of the home elevator can enjoy the quietness of operation.
Brands that specialize in the production and design of control systems are Blu-ray, Monarch, STEP, etc. The features of these control cabinets are:
- Contactless control technology, the operating volume is less than 45 decibels.
- Power failure automatic rescue system (ARD technology), powered by lithium battery. In the event of a power outage, passengers can be transported to the nearest floor and the door opened.
- One-button dial rescue, based on IoT technology. You can call other family members or the elevator company with one touch when you are trapped in the home elevator.